Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Renovation

I decided it was time for my blog to have a makeover. Before this, I had all my quotes strewn about haphazardly in an unorganized fashion. So, I started from scratch and this is what I've got. From now on, I'm going to post a quote along with a personal experience, belief, or thought. I figure this will add more meaning, as well as give me an opportunity to get on my soapbox (who doesn't love that?)

Since I'm sort of talking about beginnings, I'm going to start where I began. Me. Jennifer Nicole King. I was born on November 30th, 1992 to a lovely mother: Katherine King. That's who this post is really about, because I wouldn't be anywhere without her. The quote to go along with this motherly tribute is by John A. Widtsoe: "I should never for a moment forget my duty towards my mother. She has made me who I am and will greatly influence the person I become. She has spent the better portion of her life in my behalf and I owe her all the honor, respect, and affection I can give." My love and appreciation for my mom seems to grow as I get older. I was a stinker of a teenager and didn't always give her the respect she deserves. I so desperately need her in my life! I love her. Go tell your mother how much you love her. I dare you.


No comments:

Post a Comment